Food & Nutrition
Nobles Day Camp is nut aware and will not serve any food with peanuts or tree nuts.
We ask our campers and staff to NOT PACK PEANUT BUTTER OR ANY NUT PRODUCTS in their lunches or snacks.
Please check all food labels to be sure they do not say:
- “contains peanuts”
- “may contain peanuts”
Sunflower butter and soy butter are great substitutes for a PB & J.
We are committed to keeping our campers safe by
- Prohibiting campers from sharing or exchanging food
- Closely monitoring snack and lunch
- Training all staff members in EpiPen use
- Providing gluten free meal substitutes upon request
Nobles Day Camp Snack Program
We are in the process of choosing snacks based on the USDA – CACFP nutrition standards, which include a greater variety of fruit, more whole grains, and less added sugar and saturated fat.
We provide a morning snack for all campers.
To be announced
Please note: We will adhere to this daily menu. If your child doesn’t like the snack of the day, You will need to provide for him/her.
Nobles Day Camp Lunch Program
Campers have the option to purchase a lunch or bring their own picnic lunch to camp.
Our bagged lunches are offered Monday through Thursday for all ages, excluding campers entering grades 8 and 9. Lunch includes one of the following: hot entree of the day, sandwich, wrap or salad. Fruit and snack are included.
The cost for this program is $20 per week.
Nobles Day Camp Optional Lunch Bag Menu
(Ingredients will be provided by June 1 for those with allergies)
Offered as a choice every day with fruit and snack:
- Chicken Fingers
- Grilled Cheese
- Annie’s Macaroni & cheese
- Kids Cheese Whole Wheat Quesadillas with Salsa
- All Beef Hot Dog
- Penne Pasta with Sauce on the Side
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Turkey & Avocado Wrap
- Roasted Turkey and American Cheese on Wheat (mayo and mustard packet included)
- Sun Butter & Jelly Sandwich on Wheat
This bag lunch is not offered on Fridays, when we provide a cookout for all campers with hamburgers, hotdogs, veggie burgers, fruit, chips and popsicles. Click here for cookout ingredients.
White milk, chocolate milk and water are provided each day for all campers.
Microwaves and refrigeration are not available, so please plan accordingly.
Log in to your CampIn Touch account here to order lunch.