Our counselors and activity staff are the heart and soul of Nobles Day Camp. They bring enthusiasm and experience. They are teachers, athletes, musicians, artists, dancers, mentors, students and parents. The connections they form with campers and with each other create the close-knit community that keeps so many coming back year after year.
Welcome to the Hot Pink Nest!
Here is a list of things that you should pack with your child when coming to camp.
Things that will stay at camp during your child’s session(s):
● Extra set of clothes (shirt, shorts, underwear, sweatshirt, MASKS)
● Sunscreen (we will let you know when it runs low)
● Pool shoe (crocs, flip flops, natives, something of that nature)
Everyday camp stuff:
● Come dressed in a bathing suit under clothes, sunscreen, and sneakers. This will help with transition in the morning.
● 2 towels (lessons and free swim)
● A second bathing suit (free swim)
● A change of dry clothes to wear after free swim.
● Sneakers/a secure shoe for running around.
● Water bottle!!! (Will be refilled when needed)
● Lunch unless ordered through the camp. Extra notes: ● Please label EVERYTHING with name or initials!
● If your child does not like the snack provided or you would rather them have a different snack, please send it with them.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to let us know!
Hot Pink counselors