Nobles Day Camp is a fun and caring camp community dedicated to a quality summer enrichment program. Campers develop and practice life skills through experiential, engaging activities that build independence and self-confidence in a non-competitive atmosphere. Through the group process and involvement with positive role models, campers learn to appreciate their environment, respect the rights of others, take positive risks and develop long lasting friendships with peers and adults.
Nobles Day Camp establishes goals for camper development in a safe and nurturing environment. In all aspects of camp, our program incorporates the following 21st Century Skills:
- Flexibility & Adaptability through frequent decision-making opportunities
- Social & Cross-Cultural Skills through peer and counselor relationships
- Productivity & Accountability through positive group experiences
- Independence through encouraging initiative and self-direction to foster self esteem
- Environmental awareness through an appreciation and respect for the outdoors built into our “no trace left behind” policy
- Creativity & Innovation supported in all of our activity areas
- Leadership & Responsibility through peer relationships
- Social Comfort fostered through challenging opportunities faced alongside peers
- Spirituality through fun in nature
We Comply with the Dedham Board of Health
Parents have the right to review background check, health care and discipline policies, our behavior management plan, and our grievance procedures upon request.
Nobles Day Camp is in compliance with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105 CMR 430) and licensed by the Town of Dedham Board of Health. Information on these regulations may be obtained at 781.751.9220.