As our campers mature, our programs offer more opportunities to increase personal growth, social development and leadership skills. Campers earn the privilege of traveling, based on their behavior with both peers and staff, in and out of camp. Expectations increase with each age level as more freedom and responsibility is placed on the campers.
Campers choose from the following:
Archery, Arts & Crafts, Beading, Board Games, Boats (Canoes, Kayaks, Fishing, Rowboats), Book Nook, Clay/Ceramics, Dance, Gimp Lacings, Gymnastics, Music/Unit Time, Outdoor Living Skills, Photography, Pix and Flix, Ropes Course Challenge High and Low Elements, Sewing, Sports: baseball, basketball, dodgeball, flag football, kickball, lacrosse, soccer, street hockey, volleyball, Swimming, Teen Cuisine (grades 5-9), Tennis, Theater, Tie Dye and Woodworking
Groups balance the many exciting on-campus Nobles activity choices around their trip schedules*. Our campers in 7th, 8th, and 9th graders all travel out of camp at least once per week**. Safety is our main concern. Each group travels in a school or activity bus under close supervision of their group counselors.
Seniors – (entering 7th grade)
- Travel 1 time per week.*
- Sample Trips: Water Wizz, Treetop Adventure and Laser Quest
- 2019 Seniors Trip Schedule
Eights – (entering 8th grade)
- Travel 2 to 3 times per week.*
- Sample Trips: Six Flags, APEX Adventures, Dave and Buster’s and Water Country.
- 2019 Eights Trip Schedule
Nines – (entering 9th grade)
- Travel 3 to 4 times per week.*
- Sample Trips: Whitewater Rafting, Red Sox Game, Horseneck Beach and Water Country.
- 2019 Nines Trip Schedule
- A weekly half day community service project with Needham Community Farm may be included**
* 8s and 9s include occasional late trips.
** Trips may be subject to change due to vendor, camp availability or weather. Instructional swim is not provided for 8s and 9s.
Program Time Options
AM/ PM Care
AM Care 7:00 am – 8:30 am
PM Care 4 pm – 6 pm (afternoon snack is provided)
This add-on program is available Monday through Friday. It is a supervised program that includes a choice of quiet or active activities. Extended options are available on a daily or weekly basis, so you can select the days you need per week.
You should register at least a week in advance. There is an additional cost for this program.