How do I register?
Click onto our Registration page on our Website. It is an online registration and you will be creating your personal CampInTouch account that you can monitor at anytime.
Do campers bring their own lunch or do they purchase lunch at camp?
Campers have the option to bring their own picnic lunch to camp or they can purchase lunch on a weekly basis.
Our lunches are offered for all ages Monday through Thursday (Friday is all camp cookout day!), except campers entering grades 8 and 9 will only be able to order the 2 days they are not traveling. Lunch includes one of the following: hot entrée of the day, sandwich, wrap or salad. Fruit and snack are included.
The cost for this program is $36 per week.
What is your change or cancellation policy?
NEW 2023 CANCELLATION POLICY – PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
- A $200 deposit per session for each camper is required to register. This is applied to your tuition balance. The deposit is refundable for 30 days from the date of registration.
- Within 30 days of registration, the refundable deposit can be applied to other enrolled sessions.
- After the 30 days, any sessions that are canceled will forfeit the $200 deposit. The forfeited deposit cannot be applied to other enrolled sessions.
- After 30 days, all other tuition* is refundable until May 3, 2023. (*Each camper’s $200 deposit per session is non-refundable after 30 days of registration.)
- After May 3, 2023, if you choose to withdraw your child from all or any sessions, no credits or refunds will be given (this includes tuition and all additional option fees).
Is AM care or PM care available?
These add-on programs are available daily or weekly, Monday through Friday. It is a supervised program that includes a choice of quiet or active activities. Visit our website or call/email the day camp office to register.
AM care: 7:30 – 8:30 am $16/day or $65/week
PM care: 4:00 – 6:00 pm $25/day or $100/week
Do you offer transportation?
Nobles Day Camp provides bus transportation either one way or round trip to the following locations:
Brookline – Baker School & Brookline High School
Needham – DeFazio Park, Mitchell School & Newman School
Newton/Waban – Waban Public Library
Westwood/Medfield – Shaw’s Plaza, Medfield & Westwood High School
Seats on the bus are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register early, as we had to waitlist many campers last summer.
You may sign up for transportation while registering your camper or at a later date by signing into your account. All of our buses are equipped with seat belts.
Per Session: $80.00 one-way or $160.00 round trip per family
What time will the bus leave?
AM: The bus will leave the bus stops between 8:00 and 8:15 am and get to camp by 8:30. PM: The bus will leave Nobles Day Camp by 4:00 pm and get to the bus stops around 4:15 or 4:30.
When is drop-off and pick up by car?
- Morning drop-off begins at 8:30 am and afternoon pick-up begins at 4:00 pm
- The camp day starts at 9:00 am
- Camp ends at 4:00 pm
- AM Care (7:30-8:30) and PM Care (4:00-6:00) are available
- Carpool lists are available for all families that request them on the registration form
Do you have health care providers on site?
There are three health care providers on site during regular camp hours. Many of our staff are certified in CPR and First Aid. The entire camp staff is trained on how to use an EpiPen.
What is your discipline policy?
We have a no tolerance bullying policy. Our counselors receive training on our Behavioral Management Plan.
How do I know if this is a good fit for my child?
What do you do on a rainy day?
How do you screen your staff?
All staff members and volunteers are required to complete a CORI and SORI each season. In addition, they are fingerprinted through a national FBI search. All employees must submit an application, 3 written references and are personally interviewed. The majority of our staff is personally connected with current Nobles Day Camp staff or Noble and Greenough school employees.
What does your swim program entail?
Can I request a friend?
If you would like to request one friend, there is a place on the application form to do so. Each camper may request one friend, and the same friend must also request that camper. The friend request must be the same age and entering the same grade in the fall. Multiple friend requests will not be accommodated.
I know there are 2 week in a session, can a session be split or prorated?
Sessions cannot be split or prorated.