I am waitlisted. Now what?
We know you are anxiously waiting to hear about movement on the waitlists. We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep the waitlists moving and want to update you on the process.
- All campers’ applications are date- and time-stamped. As soon as a camper is put on the waitlist, they remain in the order they applied.
- The deadline for registered campers to cancel without losing their deposit is 30 days. Typically, we see a lot of last-minute session changes right before the deadline, but we can’t predict which age groups and sessions these changes will happen. At this point, for a spot to become available, another camper needs to cancel.
- If you have a child registered for a specific session(s) and have another child on the waitlist for the same session(s), you have an extended deadline to drop sessions up until February 15 without losing your deposit.
- We are often asked if we will open more groups. Unfortunately, we are at a maximum capacity for the summer, so we are not able to do that.
- Session 2 (July 8-19) and Session 3 (July 22-August 2) are our most popular sessions and have the longest waitlists. It is unlikely there will be significant movement of the waitlist for these sessions.
- We will contact you via email or phone if a spot becomes available. You will, then, have 48 hours to respond with confirmation that you want to register. Once you confirm you would like the spot, we will charge the deposit ($200 per session) to your credit card or checking account on file. If we do not hear back from you in 48 hours, we will move on to the next camper on the waitlist.
- There is no cost to remain on a waitlist.
- The bus waitlist is separate from the session waitlist. If you move off of a session waitlist and into a camp session, you are not automatically moved off the bus waitlist.
- Just as campers’ applications are date- and time-stamped for camp sessions, they are also date- and time-stamped for the bus. As soon as a camper is put on the bus waitlist, they remain in the order they applied.
- We will contact you via email or phone if a seat on the bus becomes available. You will, then, have 48 hours to respond with confirmation that you want to accept the seat. If we do not hear back from you in 48 hours, we will move on to the next camper on the waitlist.
- We will not address the bus waitlist until mid-to-late January due to extensive changes with registration.