DATES & RATES
Our program will be offered in two-week sessions which cannot be split. This will help provide better consistency, safety and program quality. A $200 deposit per session will be required at the time of registration. The deposit amount is applied toward the total tuition and is payable by e-check or credit card.
Session 1 June 26 – July 7 (no camp Tuesday, July 4)
Session 2 July 10 – July 21
Session 3 July 24 – August 4
Session 4 August 7 – August 18 (camp closes at noon Friday, August 18)
Priority registration is for our returning families ONLY starting November 1, 2022. Registration for new families (and, of course, returning families can still register, if space is available) starting November 15, 2022.
Included In Tuition:
Daily White or Chocolate Milk
Daily Snack and Fresh Fruit at lunch
9 am—4 pm 4 year old through entering 7th* grade
$1570 per session with the exception of:
- Session 1—$1455 (no camp Tuesday, July 4)
- Session 4—$1510 (camp closes at noon Friday, August 18)
9 am—2 pm Offered to 4 year old – entering 2nd grade
$1380 per session with the exception of:
- Session 1—$1275 (no camp Tuesday, July 4)
- Session 4—$1345 (camp closes at noon Friday, August 18)
9 am—4 pm Teen Program entering 8th & 9th grade
(Teens will travel off campus 2 times per week. Fees include all entrance fees and transportation costs)
$1780 per session with the exception of:
- Session 1—$1655 (no camp Tuesday, July 4)
- Session 4—$1720 (camp closes at noon Friday, August 18)
AM and PM Care available
Bus & Optional Lunch – Will be available based on enrollment and price.
Click here for more information
Financial Aid and Discounts
Our goal is to help as many children attend Nobles Day Camp as possible. We have limited funds for camper assistance. The financial assistance ranges from 5% to 50% off the weekly tuition rate. To accommodate the maximum number of children, we may only be able to offer assistance for one session. We can offer a sliding scale fee in the following sessions: Session 1, June 26 – July 7, (no camp on Tuesday, July 4), OR Session 4, August 7 – August 18, (camp ends at noon on Friday, August 18).
Completed applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis between February 1 – April 1, provided that space is still available. Final application deadline is April 1. Call the camp office if you have any questions.
Available for families with three or more campers enrolled. A 10% discount will be applied to the camper with the lowest tuition.
For each new family you refer (who attends two sessions or more), you and the referred family will each receive a $50 discount towards your tuition. This offer is valid until March 1 and will be applied to your final tuition bill prior to May 1. If a family has already been referred, you will not be eligible for this discount.
NEW POLICY for 2023. Please read carefully!
- A $200 deposit per session for each camper is required to register. This is applied to your tuition balance. The deposit is refundable for 30 days from the date of registration.
- Within 30 days of registration, the refundable deposit can be applied to other enrolled sessions.
- After the 30 days, any sessions that are canceled will forfeit the $200 deposit. The forfeited deposit cannot be applied to other enrolled sessions.
- After 30 days, all other tuition* is refundable until May 3, 2023. (*Each camper’s $200 deposit per session is non-refundable after 30 days of registration.)
- After May 3, 2023, if you choose to withdraw your child from all or any sessions, no credits or refunds will be given (this includes tuition and all additional option fees).
Transportation by Bus or Car
By Bus: Transportation will be offered either one way or round trip to:
Westwood High School
Brookline High School
Offered on a first come-first serve basis. Register early, as we had to wait list many campers last summer.
- Morning drop-off begins at 8:30am and afternoon pick-up begins at 4:00pm.
- The camp day starts at 9:00am.
- Camp ends at 4:00pm.
- AM Care (7:30-8:30) and PM Care (4:00-6:00) are available.
- Carpool lists are available for all families that request them on the registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our FAQs page for all of our camp policies.
For more information, please visit our FAQs page.