Positions available for June 27 – August 19, 2022
- Group Head Counselors (must be 21 yrs old and have a B.S. or B.A degree
- Group Counselors (must be 18 years old by June 25th, 2022)
- Aquatic Staff (must be 16 yrs old and have current lifeguard certification by June 25, 2022)
- Activity Head Counselor (must be 21 yrs old and have a B.S or B.A degree and some experience/expertise in the activity of choice)
- Activity Counselor (must be 18 years old by June 25th, 2022 and have some experience/expertise in the activity of choice)
Activity area openings:
- Ropes Course/Challenge Activity
- Woodworking (basic skills)
- Sewing (machine and handcrafts)
- Nature (hands on nature activities by the Charles River)
- Boating (must be lifeguard certified)
How to Apply
Thank you for considering Nobles Day Camp for your summer employment. Nobles Day Camp is a great place to work with a very high staff return rate every year, which limits the number of positions open each summer.
All new applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Camp staff members are selected from the surrounding communities. Many are teachers at various public and independent schools, parents, as well as college and high school students who have proven experience working with children.
We pride ourselves on hiring a dedicated, energetic staff diverse in age and background. Staff members must love working with children and must understand their responsibility to be positive role models for our campers as they learn to enjoy recreation in a non-competitive atmosphere, respect the rights of others and take positive risks in a fun and caring environment.
All new staff must be a minimum of 18 years old by June 1st, AND available all 8 weeks of camp as well as the pre-season training dates. Our 2022 season will be June 27 – August 19, 2022.
Parents have the right to review background check policies, health care policies, discipline policies and grievance procedures upon request.
Nobles Day Camp is an equal opportunity employer.