Here are answers to some commonly asked questions:
How do I order lunch?
Campers have the option to purchase a lunch or bring their own picnic lunch to camp.
To order lunch:
- When you register your camper, choose the weeks (under Additional Options) your camper will order lunch.
- If you would like to register for lunches AFTER JUNE 1st, you must call 781-320-1320.or email the camp office firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AFTER registering for lunches, log into your CampInTouch account here to select your child’s daily menu. If the meals are not selected, your child’s lunch will default to Sun Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
- If you want to change your lunch order or you neglected to sign up for lunches during registration, call into the camp office, 781-320-1320.
- Lunch selections must be made by NOON ON WEDNESDAY for the following week. After Wednesday, the food menu is no longer accessible, but orders that have been submitted have been received.
- Unfortunately due to the kitchen’s supply chain, lunch orders cannot be accepted after Wednesday.
Our bagged lunches are offered Monday through Thursday for all ages, excluding campers entering grades 8 and 9. Lunch includes one of the following: hot entrée of the day, sandwich, wrap or salad. Fruit and snack are included.
The cost for this program is $30 per week.
How do I pick up my camper early?
Call 781-320-1320 or email email@example.com the camp office in advance if you need to pick up your camper early.
Note: early pick ups come through Pine St. entrance only, not Bridge St. and must be ON THE HOUR. We do not have enough counselors to escort campers to the office during activities. The last early pickup is at 3 pm to ensure those leaving early do not get caught up in loading traffic.
How do I find out about buses?
By Bus: Transportation will be offered either one way or round trip to:
Westwood High School
Brookline High School
AM: The bus will leave the bus stops between 8:00 and 8:15 am and get to camp by 8:30. PM: The bus will leave Nobles Day Camp by 4:00 pm and get to the bus stops around 4:15 or 4:30.
Offered on a first come-first serve basis. Register early, as we had to wait list many campers last summer.
When is drop and pick up by car?
- Morning drop-off begins at 8:30am and afternoon pick-up begins at 4:00pm.
- The camp day starts at 9:00am.
- Camp ends at 4:00pm.
- AM Care (7:30-8:30) and PM Care (4:00-6:00) are available.
- Carpool lists are available for all families that request them on the registration form.
What are the Fun Friday themes this summer?
How do I view camp pictures?
To see Fun Friday pictures,
just search for “Fun Friday“.
What is your policy on peanuts?
Nobles Day Camp is nut aware, meaning Nobles Day Camp will not serve any food with peanuts or tree nuts. We ask our campers and staff to NOT PACK PEANUT BUTTER OR ANY NUT PRODUCTS in their lunches or snacks. Please check all food labels to be sure they do not say:
- “contains peanuts”
- “may contain peanuts”
Sunflower butter and soy butter are great substitutes for a PB & J.
- Campers are not permitted to share or exchange food
- Snack and lunch are closely monitored
- All staff members are EpiPen trained
What can I tie dye?
Every camper receives a white camp shirt to customize with their choice of design and colors. The fun doesn’t stop there! Here are some other things campers can bring to dye: