Nobles Day Camp is busy planning for our 76th summer! Starting June 26, over 750 campers, from preschoolers to teens entering high school, will join about 300 staff members for fun, enrichment and memories to last a lifetime.
The primary goals for our campers are incorporated in every part of camp. Campers will be:
- developing and practicing decision-making skills
- practicing the principles of respect for self and others
- creating long-lasting friendships with other campers and staff
- enhancing their love of learning through hands-on, experiential activities
- spending time outdoors and appreciating our natural environment
- having fun!
We have held strong to our original founder’s vision of creating an environment that allows campers and staff to develop and enhance their social and emotional skills in a safe, structured way. These include problem-solving, teamwork and collaboration, socialization, adaptability, and leadership. We focus on building relationships, inclusion and belonging to the community with fun as the primary goal, rather than a particular outcome.
Summer will be here before we know it, and we can’t wait!