How do I register?
All campers must register online. New families will be creating your personal CampInTouch account to register. Returning families will log into their CampInTouch account to register.
Can I send in lunch or is buying lunch required? How can I buy lunch?
Campers always have the option to bring their own picnic lunch to camp, or they can purchase lunch on a weekly basis.
Our lunches are offered Monday through Thursday. (Friday is our all-camp cookout day, and included for every camper!) Campers entering grades eight and nine will only be able to order lunch for the two days they are not traveling. Lunch includes one of the following: hot entrée, sandwich, wrap, salad, or bagel. Fruit and a lunch snack are included.
The cost for this program is $36 per week.
The cost of the 8’s and 9’s lunch program is $18 per week.
You may sign up for lunch while registering your camper or at a later date by calling or emailing the camp office. The deadline to order lunch is Wednesday at noon, prior to the week for which you are ordering the lunches.
What is your change or cancellation policy?
NEW 2023 CANCELLATION POLICY – PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
- A $200 deposit per session for each camper is required to register. This is applied to your tuition balance. The deposit is refundable for 30 days from the date of registration.
- Within 30 days of registration, the refundable deposit can be applied to other enrolled sessions.
- After the 30 days, any sessions that are canceled will forfeit the $200 deposit. The forfeited deposit cannot be applied to other enrolled sessions.
- After 30 days, all other tuition* is refundable until May 3, 2023. (*Each camper’s $200 deposit per session is non-refundable after 30 days of registration.)
- After May 3, 2023, if you choose to withdraw your child from all or any sessions, no credits or refunds will be given (this includes tuition and all additional option fees).
Is AM care or PM care available?
Yes! These add-on programs are available daily or weekly, Monday through Friday. These are supervised programs that include a choice of quiet or active activities. You may sign up for these additional options while registering your camper or at a later date by calling or emailing the camp office.
AM care: 7:30–8:30 am $16/day or $65/week
PM care: 4:00 – 6:00 pm $25/day or $100/week
Do you offer transportation?
Yes! Nobles Day Camp provides bus transportation either one way or round trip to and from the following locations:
Brookline – Baker School & Brookline High School
Needham – DeFazio Park, Mitchell School & Newman School
Newton/Waban – Waban Public Library
Westwood/Medfield – Shaw’s Plaza, Medfield & Westwood High School
Seats on the bus are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend registering early for bus transportation, as many campers were waitlisted last summer. All of our buses are equipped with seat belts.
You may sign up for transportation while registering your camper or at a later date by emailing or calling the camp office.
Per Session: $80.00 one-way or $160.00 round trip per family
What time will the bus leave?
AM: The buses will leave the bus stops between 8:00 and 8:15 am and get to camp around 8:30 am.
PM: The buses will leave Nobles Day Camp by 4:00 pm and get to the bus stops around 4:15 or 4:30 pm.
When is drop-off and pick-up by car?
If your camper(s) arrive at or depart camp by car:
- Morning drop-off begins at 8:30 am, and the camp day starts at 9:00 am.
- Afternoon pick-up begins at 4:00 pm, and the camp day ends at 4:00 pm.
- AM Care (7:30-8:30) and PM Care (4:00-6:00) are available, and must be prearranged.
- Carpool lists are available for all families who request them on the registration form.
Do you have health care providers on site?
What is your discipline policy?
How do I know if this is a good fit for my child?
What happens at camp during extreme weather, like rain or heat?
We are fortunate to have access to indoor facilities. Our activities run as scheduled on rainy days, or we provide an alternate activity location. We provide shuttle service to areas of the camp so campers stay dry and are still able to choose the activity they want. Proper rain gear is still suggested. On hot days, we pay close attention to the heat index and alter activities accordingly.
How do you screen your staff?
All staff members and volunteers are required to complete a CORI and SORI each season. In addition, they are fingerprinted through a national FBI search. All employees must submit an application, 3 written references and are personally interviewed. The majority of our staff is personally connected with current Nobles Day Camp staff or Noble and Greenough school employees.
What does your swim program entail?
Can I request that my child be in the same group as a friend?
Yes! If you would like to request your child be in the same group as a friend, there is a place on the application form to do so. Your camper may request one friend, and the same friend must also request your camper. The friend requested must be the same age and entering the same grade in the fall as your camper. Multiple friend requests will not be accommodated.
I know there are two weeks in a session. Can a session be split or prorated?
A session cannot be split or prorated.