This will be a half day program (9am – 12:00pm) Monday – Friday.
Offered in 3 weeks blocks, campers will have to register for:
Session 1: July 6 – July 24
Session 2: July 27 – Aug 14
$1050 per session
REGISTRATION OPENS Friday, June 26 at 10 AM!
We are limiting camp capacity to 150 campers, ages K – 9
First Come First Serve basis
- Campers can do all 6 weeks, but they cannot split sessions.
- Maximum Group Size is 10 campers and 2 counselors
- Camp will be based primarily outdoors, just using the Pools, the activity areas around the MAC, the locker rooms for changing only, and the fields down by the MAC.
- Campers would have a free swim each day and have 2 additional activity blocks (one active and one passive)
- Camp would be cancelled on full rain days (similar to snow days for school). We will use limited indoor space for emergency situations or intermittent rain.
- Daily Snack Provided – No meals served or consumed on campus
- Parent Drop Off and Pick Up Only – Bus transportation not available
Though we can’t offer Nobles Day Camp, we are excited about this new opportunity. While we know it will be different from our traditional camp program, we feel we can offer a program we can be proud of, mitigating risks and following the suggested safety protocols. This allows us to continue our mission of offering outdoor experiential learning for our campers and staff.